Early Birds is open each morning during term time between 7.45am and the start of school.
The club is open to all children at Twyford C of E School, including the Nursery class.
- The charge for Early Birds is £3.50 per session from 7.45am or £3.00 per session from 8.00am.
- Parents may choose to use Early Birds on a daily basis or on a specified day(s) each week. Children can be accommodated on a ‘one-off’ occasion, subject to availability.
- Children can have a healthy breakfast and are supervised with activities until school begins. The options always include cereals, toast, eggs, yoghurts, fruit juice and milk-shakes with other items such as, crumpets, pancakes and croissants available from our Early Bird specials menu each day. The last day of term we have an extra special menu option to celebrate the end of term in style.
Please contact the school office to book your child’s place (see booking form below).
If you need a few extra minutes in the morning you could use ‘Drop and Go’. Children won’t receive breakfast but can be dropped off via the main office doors between 8.30am and 8.45am for a small charge of £1 per day. Payment must be made on the day in cash and children can then go straight into the hall to join the other Early Bird children.
- Download the Breakfast Club Flyer
- Download the Breakfast Club Letter
- Download the Breakfast Club Booking Form
Breakfast Club Fees:
From 7.45 £3.50 per session
From 8.00 £3.00 per session